søndag den 12. februar 2012

Love is all around

Valentines day is not as big here in Denmark as it is in the USA …
But I wish it was :-)
I have done a non traditional Love frame for my Love to recieve on Valentines day – so don’t tell him yet OK ?
I had this piece of chipboard left over from another project – and I love to use packaging and stuff like that for new projects, so what to do…. When the word LOVE came into my mind I went straight ahead and collected some papers and glimmermist that went well together.
I sprayed the chipboard piece and some craft cardstock with lots of lovely glimmermist and let it dry.
Then I added the patterned paper to the back of the chipboard piece with my E-Z Dots Mini Permanent - so easy to work with !
After adding the L O V E letters I also added some embellishments – used the Epiphany Crafts Bubble caps with some patterned paper and some Thin 3D foam squares to make my own adhesive “badges”. A silver dove and some Prima bling - and my gift is ready to be wrapped :-)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Dit billed er superflot. Flotte anderledes farver, som er perfekt til en mand.
    God mandag.

    SvarSlet
  2. Flot kærligheds-billede du har lavet til din mand, den bliver han helt sikkert begejstret for.

    SvarSlet
  3. Et super flot og anderledes kort.

    Rysse

    SvarSlet
  4. Hvor er det fedt! Lækre farver, som ikke er alt for romantiske.
    Det må han da blive glad for!

    SvarSlet
  5. Næh hvor fint - håber han bliver overrasket og glad.

    SvarSlet
  6. Hej og tak for din kommentar og dit spørgsmål - Ja OSH duoen kommer- Fifty har dog fået lov til at følges med Lam - da jeg ikke er hjemme den dag. Nu må vi se hvor meget ballade han laver når han kommer alene =0).

    SvarSlet