onsdag den 24. august 2011

Twisted sketch # 116

Here's my take on sketch # 116 over at http://www.twistedsketches.org/
Her er mit LO ud fra skitse nummer 116 hos www.twistedsketches.org

Kraft cardstock with lemonade, pineapple and coral glimmermist on the borders.
Stitching with dmc floss and lots of gold mini brads.
Buttons, letter stickers from Sassafrass.
Flowers from Prima.
Camera sticker and journaling note from AC.
Taking the picture of the Layout wasn't that easy this time. One of our kittens = Felix was very curious to see what I was doing :-)
At få taget et billede af LO'et var ikke helt let denne gang. En af vores killinger = Felix var meget nysgerrig efter at se hvad det var jeg lavede :-)



Do you also have company when you scrapbook - or take pictures ?
Har du også selskab når du scrapper - eller tager billeder ?

Iben

1 kommentar:

  1. I love the effect with the sewing and the little brads! The misting looks great, too. I have the same problem with our cats--one, in particular, always decides that she needs to be right in front of my layout when I'm trying to photograph it! :)

    SvarSlet